Monday, April 15, 2013

Our world lately...

As you probably figured out by now, I am a bit behind on blogging...oops!!  Our sweet Hudson Micaiah was born on January 11th!  We feel truly blessed by the Lord to be entrusted with another little boy to raise.  We pray that you will know Jesus Christ early and that you will run to him in faith and repentance.  We love you and your brother more than we could have ever imagined, and becoming parents has been another picture of the greatness of God sending his own Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross.  

Here are some pictures of our little guys!

Our first family photo! 

This is one of my favorites...pure joy on Rowin's face!

Our sweet Hudson 

Rowin asks to hold Hudson quite a lot... 

and he tries to poke him in the eyes quite a lot, too :) 



He loves to get right in front of Hudson and talk to him...melts my heart! 

 
 I found Rowin putting his bear in the swing...taking care of his brother and his bear!


 
 
I am sure I will be posting more pictures of our boys soon...and for those of you who I haven't shared the birth story with...I'll leave you with this - he was almost born in the parking lot...yikes!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Beka Hudson is just so beautiful. And you could not look any more beautiful than you do in these photos as a wife and mother of two precious boys. I am so grateful for you!! Thanks for sharing! <3 M

    ReplyDelete